Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Now, write a letter to your friend about your daily routine.

 Imagine, you are Rahat/Sadia. Your friend is Tahsan/ Tuly. You have made a daily routine for yourself. Now, write a letter to your friend about your daily routine.

Boyra, Khulna 

1 January 2022

Dear Tahsan/ Tuly,

Thanks for your letter. Hope you are well. Today I am going to write about my daily routine. 

I get up at 6 a.m. and say my prayer. Then, I study for one and a half hour. Then I take my breakfast and go to school at 8 a.m. My school breaks up at 12:30 p.m. Returning home from school I have my bath. I go out to play with my friends in the afternoon. In the evening, I study for two hours. I take my dinner at 9:30 p.m. After that, I watch TV for sometime. I go to bed at 10:30 p.m.

That's all for today. Tell me about your Daily routine. 

Yours ever 

Rahat/ Sadia 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

প্রাথমিক বৃত্তি পরীক্ষা - ২০২২ মডেল টেস্ট -০১