Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Birthday Party

 A birthday is an anniversary of the day of one's birth. It is a memorable day for all. I am a festive lover. My birthday is on 3rd February. I arranged a birthday party in the evening on that day. I invited my friends, relatives, and neighbors. I and my sister decorated our drawing room with balloons, birthday posters, and different colored ribbons. My father presented me with a nice dress and I wore that on that day. Different items of food were placed on the table. A big delicious fruit cake was bought by order. My sister lit 11 candles around the cake. I put out the candles and cut the cake while the guest's chorus sang "Happy Birthday to you". The photographer clicked his camera. My friends and relatives wished for me and gave me gifts. Really I enjoyed my birthday and waiting for the next one to celebrate.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

প্রাথমিক বৃত্তি পরীক্ষা - ২০২২ মডেল টেস্ট -০১